Nucolox® can be taken every day and is an easy and convenient way to supplement your diet with natural fibre.
- For the relief of constipation
- Can increase bulk and help soften bowel contents.
- Restores and maintains regularity
- Maintains a healthy digestive function
- Maintains normal cholesterol levels
• No gluten • No lactose • No sucrose • No fructose • No preservatives • No salt
How to Use Adults and children over 12 years: 10g (2 heaped teaspoons) 1 to 3 times per day mixed with 200mL of water or juice.
Best results are achieved when powder is sprinkled on top of the liquid and stirred rapidly. Drink immediately! Introduce Nucolox into your diet slowly to avoid bloating associated with increased fibre intake.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Not for prolonged use
- Not for prolonged use. Increase fibre in diet and if symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains aspartame.
Nucolox is only available in selected pharmacies. If you are having difficulty finding Nucolox, your local community pharmacist will be able to order it in for you from the Sigma wholesaler.
Yes. Taken every day it is an easy and convenient way to supplement your diet with natural fibre.
Nucolox contains two active ingredients; psyllium husk powder and an insoluble fibre which is a resistant starch called high amylose maize starch. Psyllium Husk Powder is bulk-forming fibre and is one of nature's richest sources of dietary fibre. It absorbs and holds moisture supplying the necessary bulk to help form and easily eliminate stools. Consumption of Nucolox will not have an immediate effect. Generally it produces an effect in 12 to 72 hours.
Insoluble fibre which is a resistant starch called high amylose maize starch (trademarked as STARMAX®) is a component of dietary starch that is not absorbed in the small intestine of healthy individuals and thus reaches the colon undigested. Similar to dietary fibre, it increases bulk and improves bowel health.
- Psyllium husk powder, high amylose maize starch (Starmax®, a resistant starch)
- aspartame, citric acid-anhydrous, maltodextrin, artificial colours and flavours
Register here to receive future product updates
Nucolox® is a registered trademark of Aspen Pharma Pty Ltd. 34-36 Chandos Street, St Leonards NSW 2065 Australia